Some information provided to Puresole by clients might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you.
At or before the time the personal information is collected by Puresole will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you and any laws requiring the collection of the information.
We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for which it is collected e.g. provision of services, including administration of services, notification to you about changes to services. We may also use information where it would reasonably be expected by you that we would use the information. This information is only disclosed to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in this policy or as notified to you at the time of collection of the information.
In addition, we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
- Where you have consented to the use or disclosure
- Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone's health or safety or the public's health or safety
- Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities
- Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other order of a court or legal process)
- Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary for prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings or the preparation for, conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an enforcement body
Puresole places significant importance on the security of all information associated with clients. Puresole has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. Personal information is de-identified or destroyed securely when no longer required by us.